It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Caboose Database?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:24 pm 

Who out there is the keeper of the caboose database? I recall exchanging e-mails and PMs with you back 7-8 years ago when I was involved in a project in Gaithersburg, MD. Now I cannot find you in the interchange search feature or my own e-mail and PM collection.

Thanks for a reply...

Wesley

Post subject: Re: Caboose Database?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 pm 

Not sure if this is the individual you are looking for...I seem to remember him as a poster here on RyPN...but then again I turn 60 this week and memory ain't the only thing fading on me!

S Roger Kirkpatrick is listed as the author of Captive Cabeese in America a publication of ARCHES (American Railway Caboose Educational Society, Inc, Copyright 2000). Inside the book he is listed as the Data Chair for the Society. Contact information is given, but I would prefer to PM this to you if you think he is the one with whom you were in contact.

sc 'doc' lewis

BTW ARCHES website is http://www.arches.org/

edit: memory has not totally failed me...a little research and I found that he posts here on RyPN as "Caboose9" and last visited RyPN at the end of last month...good luck!

Post subject: Re: Caboose Database?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 am 

Doc -

Thanks! lol - I searched messages for "caboose" but did not remember that was his handle. I sent him a PM.

Wesley