It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: [topic deleted]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:25 pm 

Location: Somewhere east of Prescott, AZ along the old Santa Fe "Prescott & Eastern"
[topic deleted]

Last edited by Alexander D. Mitchell IV on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: WM Business Car 204 Preserved
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 am 

Quote:
If you have any useful information on car 204, please let me know, as I intend to write an article about the restoration of the car.

The Pullman Library at the Illinois Railway Museum may be a good resource for history and restoration of WM Business Car 204, Pullman Lot 4526 Plan 2927-A (1918). This coming week we could check the files for relevant information. The Newberry Library in Chicago is also a valuable resource. For the steel car era generally we would have the specification and drawing lists, and the bulk of the drawings to restore the car. There may be additional information of interest. I would suggest that the person making the original post contact us off line. There is now also a Pullman library email address <pullmanlibrary@irm.org> that helps to keep all of us in the library following the requests. Note that we would also have similar information for WM 203, Lot 4225 Plan 2793 at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania.
Sincerely, Ted Anderson, IRM volunteer & Pullman Library curator

P. O. Box 427
Union, IL 60180