It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brand New (OLD) Steam Videos
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 1999 6:01 am 

After a lot of years of gathering dust on the shelves, I recently dug out some of my old Hopewell Productions masters and built a Hopewell Productions web site. (Some of you younger guys on this board may not know that from 1978 through the early 90's I produced a lot of steam railroad videos under the Hopewell Productions name.) I have most of the big steam locos in the site, and more titles will be added soon. I've also got some steam tractors and an aircraft video about the P51 Mustang there, too.<p>There are a couple 611 videos, and they were shot BEFORE Norfolk Southern reduced the speed limits on excurions to 40 mph. In "Queen of the Fleet" there are some up close pacing scenes out in Indiana at 75mph, with Bob Claytor himself at the throttle!<p>And, if your tastes run to Southern Gospel music, I even have a few CD's and cassettes from a couple good friends of mine who sing with the Gaither Homecoming folks.<p>I hope you'll stop by and take a look around. The link below will take you to the front door of my on-line store.<p>Rich Melvin

Hopewell Productions On-Line Store
sales@hopewellvideos.com