It is currently Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For Sale: Journal Brass
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:15 pm 

I have for sale the following journal brass;

6 1/2 X 12 journal brass for the "AAR" switcher truck used under Alco, Baldwin and EMD locomotives. These are all used in very good condition and came from an EMD switcher, but will work in Alcos.

I have up to 7 of these priced at $650. each
Will discount for purchases of more then one.

I have up to 7 axle end stops for these from an EMD locomotive, priced at $125. each.
These are in very good condition and will discount for purchases of more then one.

I also have a large number of the steel plates used to shim the axle end stops for desired axle movement. I also have some of the curved spring steel ones. Price ?

I also will sell the [9] 6 1/2 X 12 journal brass, the axle end stops and the steel shim plates from the EMD as a lot, for $4,750.

I have for sale 8 Alco 7 X 14 inch journal brass which were used in the Alco blunt truck and the road truck of the Alco RS1 locomotive. These are all very good RTO journal brass.
These are priced at $750. each

I also have 8 of the Alco axle end stops for these brasses, priced at $150. each
I also have a few new wicks to go with these axle end stops.

I will also sell the 7 X 14 journal brass, 8 axle end stops and a set of new wicks as a lot for $5,750.

I also have 8 new old stock rear sells for the friction bearing journal boxes, sell only as a set of 8 for $240.

All prices do not include shipping.

Contact James Kopkey through this ad.