It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For Sale DVD Reading Company 2102 BM&R video
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:40 pm 

This is a copy from railfan.net

I created a dvd of some 2102 trips for my 4 yr. old grandson. The thought occurred to me that some folks might be interested in the dvd also. It's not professional by any means, digitized from VHS tape and the footage was shot with the intention of being just for me. However, when someone asked if video of the BM&R was available in another thread, I got to thinking that this may be something to put out there and make a buck or two for a new camera. I was thinking $10 plus shipping and handling.

Video includes the 2 Harrisburg trips the RCT&HS ran when 2102 was owned by RMDI. One trip as a chaser, one trip riding the train. Also railfan weekend I on the BM&R, the trip to Gettysburg,
working as a shifter in North Reading and Temple and the special coal train run on the then new Reading & Northern.

If this proves satisfactory, I also could do one similar on the BM&R including the opening day meet at Leesport with the CF-7s substituting for the not quite finished 425 and the Canadian Pacific Hudson. I also have some footage of the 972 on the Rambles Ride Again.

Again, this is just an idea, just asking to see if it's something people want or not.

Bearinbigblue@gmail.com

I 'll be ordering mind soon.
Len.