It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Experienced Railroad Professionals
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:20 pm 

I represent two tried and true railroad professionals that were recently laid off due to economic and downsizing reasons. I have a third professional looking to expand her professional horizons.

The first candidate is a past GM and Director of several railroad passenger, museum and railroad museum operations. He is very experienced in all facets of management, fundraising, long/short term planning and general operations. Candidate is willing to relocate.

The second candidate is a railroad mechanical expert (steam, diesel and cars). He has expertise in machining, welding, electrical and problem solving. Candidate has a superb track record with prior railroad operations. He too is willing to relocate.

In addition we also have a graphic designer and artist with passenger railroad promotional experience looking to expand her client base. Those operations looking for quality work at a very reasonable price should consider this opportunity.

Please email me with any inquiries and they will be passed along to the candidates.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
J. Wolfe