It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ross Rowland Film?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:48 pm 

I was wondering why there isn't a film or something about the man Ross Rowland? I mean his life is a bit inspirational. I do know about the DVD Ross Rowland : Giant of Steam but I'm talking about an actual film or a mini series on History or something. I would make a film or a mini series about Ross Rowland, the title would be called The Railfan : the Ross Rowland Story. It would about him from a five year boy who fell in love with trains to the king of steam excursions. The film or series would have him getting involve with the CNJ and creating the Black River & Western and Pine Creek tourist Railroads. Him getting into Wall Street to creating the High Iron Company to Golden Spike to the AFT Including Ace to now. This man deserve a film or mini series on History or some other channel. Ross Rowland is King of Steam just like Vanderbilt was with the railroads. You can agree or disagree. Ross live well and good luck on your next project I hope it goes well.

Post subject: Re: Ross Rowland Film?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:21 pm 

I just keep hoping someday, someone will do a biography in book form along the lines of what you just described.