It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Please sign the petition to help save the CMRR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:11 pm 

co614 wrote:
I accept the gratitude with joy. To keep to the facts, I did "get my way" and excessive locking and arbitrary erasures became a thing of the past, to the benefit of all, even the small contingent of NNN's, IMHO.

Thank you, Ross Rowland

Hume Kading's resignation after you threatened to personally sue RYPN's Board of Directors was a real loss. Even now, the episode exposed your ignorance of the Constitution.

You were only allowed back on RyPN because you promised to play nice, a boundary you toe up to frequently. Many bemoan the death of this forum as a good substantive forum. The blame for that lays partially in your lap. You even once demanded that Mr. Mitchell be expelled from the forum. When you didn't get your way, you threw a tantrum like a petulant little child who didn't get his way. How dare RyPN get in the way of the Great Ross Rowland!

Why participate in the forum if some guy is going to threaten to sue you and financially ruin you?

Nothing about you is humble, that's really the problem.

"They love him, gentlemen, and they respect him, not only for himself, for his character, for his integrity and judgment and iron will, but they love him most of all for the enemies he has made."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm 

A simple thank you becomes an off topic take over whose subject is the character assassination of posters who participate in it? Especially in response to a thank you? Outside of David Wilkins, who really gives a damn about the preservation of old emotive leftovers ? This grandstanding really spoiled this thread for me with a sour attitude on a unrelated grudge that has absolutely nothing to do anything in it unless the topic at hand was whining about real or imagined slights of ancient history. Unbelievable. If I wanted to hear this sort of thing, I would hang out at a nursing home.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:09 pm 

Enough! I see no point in continuing this topic since it has degenerated into ad hominem and assorted other nuisances. Perhaps you need to refamiliarize yourselves with the post at the top of this forum entitled RANT. Cuz I'm getting cranky.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9