It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 50 Ton Plymouth Locomotive - No reserve on Ebay until 12/14
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:28 pm 

Long time lurker, first time poster. I thought this might interest some of you.

The company I work for, Stout Auctions of Williamsport, Indiana, has been asked to assist in the brokerage of private railroad equipment located in Delaware, Ohio. Please see PDF for details. Equipment is in a time sensitive situation and must be sold no later than December 24th, 2015. We are currently accepting reasonable / serious offers on all equipment listed. Asking prices are listed below. For questions or inquiries please email me at Derek@stoutauctions.com or call 219-508-8444

As of December 4th everything is spoken for except for the 50 ton Plymouth. We are open to reasonable offers on this locomotive. The locomotive could stay in place until January if we can close the sale by the 24th of December. It's crunch time and this locomotive needs to go.

Plymouth 50 Ton Locomotive - Over 40K invested in this locomotive. Operational condition. Good batteries, run on a monthly basis. If you have an interest, give us a call.

Currently on Ebay for a 10 day auction. $12,000 opening bid. Link is here http://www.ebay.com/itm/301816196486?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Attachments:
File comment: PDF with all details of the equipment available for purchase.
Stout Auctions Railroad Equipment.pdf [685.11 KiB]
Downloaded 989 times

Last edited by Conrail4me on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Large equipment collection for immediate sale
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:31 pm 

Pssst: That "B&O 8662" caboose is a Pennsylvania RR Class N8. The Plymouth "30 ton diesel electric" is a mechanical/torque converter drive, as the specs given confirm.

Post subject: Re: Large equipment collection for immediate sale
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:14 pm 

David -

If I read the info on the internet correctly, the Pennsy cabin cars road number was 478031.

Les

Post subject: Re: Large equipment collection for immediate sale Updated 1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 am 

I updated the list this morning. Three pieces have pending sales and we expect others to close within the next week or so. If you see anything that looks interesting please contact me. We especially want to find good homes for the locomotives.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:53 pm 

Updated again on 11/19. We have additional information about the passenger cars which has led to a reduction in prices. If you have an interest please contact me. We are open to reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Derek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:19 am 

Updated 11/25. One caboose and locomotives remain. Thanks to everyone who has inquired so far. We are making deals and we want this equipment gone ASAP! To add some incentive, we will have two cranes on site sometime during the first week of December to load other cars. This would be a significant savings over bringing in your own cranes to do picks on equipment.

Post subject: Re: Equipment collection for immediate sale - 1 loco remaini
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:44 pm 

Updated one more time on December 1st. Everything is spoken for except the 50 ton plymouth. See details at the top of the post and get in touch with us if you have an interest.

Thanks,
Derek