It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Status of Flagg Coal 75?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:36 pm 

Was doing some research the other day, and I noticed that the web site for Flagg Coal 75 is suspended, and the Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2016. I haven't seen any mentions of FC 75 or its sister LVC 126 making appearances anywhere this year... Anyone know what happened?

-otto-

Rochester, N.Y.

Post subject: Re: Status of Flagg Coal 75?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm 

LVC126 a.k.a. Sadie appeared for 3 straight weekends on the Walkersville Southern near Frederick, MD earlier this year. Don't know about FC75. Seems strange that they appear to have abandoned updating their internet platforms.

Attachments:
train.jpg
train.jpg [ 69.36 KiB | Viewed 5218 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:21 pm 

Flagg 75 is at the Gramling Locomotive Works site waiting on it's 15 year inspection. 126 is active, the owners are extremely busy finishing up 85 and keeping 126 in operation at the various locations it's been scheduled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:49 pm 

As Hogger said we have been quite busy this year so far over 14 weekends 126 has run this year in other venues. She is currently in the shop for her annual next week. Jeddo Coal 85 (Mack) is getting his FRA hydro test next week also so we have been busy. Our website got hacked a while back and we wanted to make some changes to it just havent got around to it. Remember we are not a big outfit just dad and I and neither one of us is very prolific on computers so facebook posts lag as well. I hope to update it next week after the inspections with good news. I've also been busy helping some other groups with projects of theirs and have picked up a couple more projects myself that I will elaborate on once they are finalized and home. 126 will be in Baldwin City KS in august ,Witchta KS in sept., and Oklahoma City in Oct and November. 85 will be in Versailles KY in late Sept then to the Allentown and Auburn in Oct. Maybe then 75 will make it to the shop for his 15 year inspection barring no problems hope he's out soon as there is another waiting to come in. I appreciate your intrest hope this answers your questions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:21 pm 

Flagg wrote:
As Hogger said we have been quite busy this year so far over 14 weekends 126 has run this year in other venues... I appreciate your intrest hope this answers your questions.

Thanks very much for letting me know you guy are indeed active, I got worried when I found "radio silence" online.

-otto-

Rochester, N.Y.