It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jack Anderson?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:23 am 

I attended the steam up at MRSR this last weekend and noticed Jack Anderson was nowhere to be seen? Was Mr. Anderson not able to attend? He is always very informative on the MRSR locos and their current status.

burrrr@yahoo.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jack Anderson?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:54 pm 

Jason, were you there Sunday? I only saw a couple of other railfans beside myself. Someone mentioned "the new owners." Has the MRSR changed hands?

ORHF Site
fitzrr@pioneer.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jack Anderson?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:10 pm 

> Jason, were you there Sunday? I only saw a
> couple of other railfans beside myself.
> Someone mentioned "the new
> owners." Has the MRSR changed hands?

Jack usually takes Sunday off, after all, he does work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Everyone is entitled to a little family time. I think MRSR is now part of WFIM.


nwstaybolt@reachone.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jack Anderson?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:08 am 

Hello,

After 24 years I no longer work for MRSR. My doctor prescribed two medications which should not have been taken together. The severe side effects made me act drunk, so I was fired.

I'm looking for work now; don't know if I'll be able to find something in my field of expertise or not. If anyone hears of a position available, I would appreciate a call at 360-569-2507, or email steamrr@mashell.com.

Thank you,

Jack

steamrr@mashell.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: