It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Canadian Pacific G5 4-6-2s
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:04 am 

Of late I've been working on a brief history of the CP G5s that have been preserved for an upcoming issue of Railfan. However, the current status of a few of them is in question. Does anyone know what has become of the 1238 and 1286 at Staunton, VA? Are they being worked on, or should I list them as "stored?" It seems to me Howard Pincus touched on the status of 1246 recently, but I can't seem to find his posting. What are the plans for this one? Lastly, I need some good information about the restoration of 1201, and its subsequent excursion use in the 1980s. Anyone know a good source?

Jeff Terry



jterry618@earthlink.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: