It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Quakertown, PA station restoration *PIC*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:33 am 

The former Reading Railroad passenger station in Quakertown, PA is in the process of being restored. I took some pictures of it last weekend and tossed up a quick webpage.

It's been a rough winter for us here in Eastern, PA, so I'll blame that on not seeing much external progress on the station since I last checked it out in November.

JimE

Quakertown, PA
Image
jrevans@accuREMOVEsort.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: