It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Phone number for Power Parts
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:22 am 

Phone and address for Power Parts, used to be ABC Rail.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phone number for Power Parts
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:53 am 

> Phone and address for Power Parts, used to
> be ABC Rail.
Phone is (847) 952-8900
Ask for George
I have their list of bushings and pins with drawings if you need it. I can fax it.
Mark D.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phone number for Power Parts
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:52 pm 

I recently had to order some parts for our SD-9 and discovered that the only EMD authorized outlet for short-line railroads is Rail Systems in California. They weren't sure but believe that Power Parts is out of business, except for Power Parts Sign Co.

I'm not in the office right now, but if you email me I can supply phone numbers and address. They require registering with them before they will sell to you.

Jack

nnry3@mwpower.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phone number for Power Parts
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:22 am 

Sorry, on my previous post I entered my email address incorrectly. It should be nnry3@mwpower.net, not .com that I've been used to.

Jack

nnry3@mwpower.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phone number for Power Parts
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:23 am 

The Hausman family sold Power Parts to Wabtec quite a few years ago.

> Sorry, on my previous post I entered my
> email address incorrectly. It should be
> nnry3@mwpower.net, not .com that I've been
> used to.

> Jack


newhaven0401-NOSPAM-@verizon.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: