It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: keeping up equipment batteries *PIC*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:43 pm 

> Matt, Try Harbour Freight they have these
> cheaper and in several flavors.
> http://www.harborfreight.com/

Although I've learned my lesson on buying some crappy stuff from Harbor Freight (e.g. hand tools and anything that needs to be properly hardened, like the ball-joint press that self destructed the threads on me....), their battery chargers are okay. I have two of their cheap float chargers in use during the winter. One is on my muscle car and the other on my motorcycle.

The one that I use is actually on sale now for $7.49 and I've linked it for you.

JimE

Cheap float charger
Image
jrevans@accuREMOVEsort.com


  
 
 Post subject: Mid-Continent Steam News
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:12 am 

Mid-Continent has established a website dealing with the activites to bring its steam fleet up to the Fed Stds. See the link below


Mid-Continent's Steam Headquarters
BREHER1257@aol.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: