It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Preserving F40PH's/SDP40F's/etc.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:48 pm 

> And yes, examples should be preserved, just
> like someone should have saved Amtrak
> P30CH's, and SDP40F's and would some museum
> please save a F40PH (St. Louis this is right
> up your alley).

Dammit, Paul, Chris saved Amtrak F40 231 and SDP40F 644, California State RR Museum saved 281, the RR Museum of Pa. has an E60 set aside for it, I know of one other F40 that's spoken for by a private party, and I'm working with other parties to assure that other F40s are saved. What more do you want? (Oh--sorry, I didn't get consulted about the Pooches.)

LNER4472-NOSPAM-@bcpl.net


  
 
 Post subject: Where does Cuban scrap go?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:02 am 

From the horrendously long thread on Cuban steam below, I'm curious. Where does scrap metal from Cuba go to?


ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: