It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lufkin roundhouse?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:20 am 

The Trainorders link below shows only a thumbnail photo (if you're not a member) of an SP (T&NO) 2-8-0 in front of a roundhouse, that I think may be the one at Lufkin, Texas. I've seen this photo somewhere else on the internet, but can't remember where.

Last I knew, the roundhouse (about 5 stalls) was still standing at Lufkin, an empty concrete shell that looked in reasonable shape. Does anyone know if the roundhouse is still standing, or any possible plans for it?

http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?10,730704
ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: