It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Central City/West Side & Cherry Valley/etc
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:20 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:00 am
Posts: 88
Greetings all,
I'm running an article on both of these operations soon and figured I'd start early. I'm doing a webzine article on the West Side and West Side & Cherry Valley revival by Francis Cottle and Glen Bell, as well as the Central City narrow gauge ops by the Ashbys (1968-1970s), and in the 80s using C&S #71. I have most of the info I need for the West Side, but I'm trying to find the dates/equipment used for the Central City operations. For both, I'm looking for photos (preferably color) of the two Central City operations, and the West Side & Cherry Valley; not just the steam trains, but also the buildings, steam launch, other attractions at the 'park'. I'm posting this on a few boards so sorry if its repetitive.

It's an e-zine article so no profit will be made. Full credit given to all photogaphers.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ed Kelley
ON TRACK with Ed Kelley
http://www.bjwrr.com/ontrack/
ed.kelley@discoverlivesteam.com (best way to contact me)


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: