It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: RYPN Links
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:47 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:05 am
Posts: 1140
Location: San Francisco
RYPN,

I tryed the Links page again this morning and found it is still, down.

I hope that which ever of you guys, Hume?. can find the time to finish the upgrade.

That longest list of connections for the Railroad Preservation world is one of the best things that you have here! I have had a chance to see many highly interesting preservation projects that I would never have known otherwise.

I went to one far away museum web site so many times that I eventually signed up as a member!

Hope to see them again soon.

Ted Miles


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RYPN Links
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:57 pm 

Hi Ted
Yes it is a big set of links and each one has to be verified one by one. It is a time consuming task to check each one so we have to be patient and wait on them to be finished.
Andrew Martin


  
 
 Post subject: Re: RYPN Links
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:21 pm 

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:01 pm
Posts: 213
Location: Seattle, WA
Mr. Doowoopie is refering to the task of weeding out all the dead links in the database which he is assisting in doing.

The new code will have a feature to do this automatically.

So, things are in work, and I hope it won't be too much longer.

But, we have to work around our day jobs (classes) as time permits.

My thanks to doowoopie and David Collison for their efforts in assisting the process.

_________________
Hume Kading
Don't eat live food.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: