It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Dupont Historical Colors
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:59 am 

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:30 am
Posts: 773
Several years ago I contacted Dupont Industrial Coatings reguarding the historial colors of a New York Central coach we were painting at the time. It turned out they had the exact paint numbers for the correct colors in modern Imron paint.Now I want to contact them again for another piece of rolling stock, however I have misplaced the number. Would somebody be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: