It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: ALCO drawings
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:22 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 283
Location: New Jersey
Hello guys. I need some help. What is out there regarding ALCO plans. I'm talking about mechanical drawings of boilers, chassies, cylinders, tenders, ect. In particular Oahu Railway & Land Co. #85. I need as much mechanical information as I can get for a live steam project I would like to start. My locomotive is based off of OR&L #85. If anyone can point me in a direction for locating ALCO drawings please do!

_________________
Eric Bolton
Superintendent/Owner
East Tigard & Southern RR Co.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: