It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: testing 1 -2 -3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:27 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:24 pm
Posts: 147
Location: Columbus, GA
Looks easy enough.

_________________
Best Regards,

Glenn Christensen


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practice Topic--use this topic to practice posting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:35 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:30 pm
Posts: 2
HI , everyone ... steam on.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Hey, is it just me or.......
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:04 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:51 pm
Posts: 12169
Location: Somewhere east of Prescott, AZ along the old Santa Fe "Prescott & Eastern"
....... is it just me, or does the formatting/frames on this thing seem to be lopping off the right side of the text, with no way to scroll over and read the rest of it? I don't really have anything else to add, but I'm typing more to fill out more on the right edge of the post as a test..Let's see, I'm using IE 6.0.2800, monitor set at 800x600 (whoa, when did that happen? I thought I had it at 1024x768......)............


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: yeah, it happened to me too.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:34 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Saint Clair, MI
Yep, the right side is cut off on this thread for some reason. I peeked at another post downstream, and it seems to be ok. Maybe it's just a glitch in this one thread.

Hopefully... that, or I'm gonna need to get my computer fixed!

Dave J
DTIDave
[quote][/quote]


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Fix is being worked on
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:31 pm
Posts: 68
It's a formatting error; it happened when this thread went from one to two pages.

Hume is fixing it this afternoon (Sunday 8/22). Our apologies.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Testing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:09 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:23 am
Posts: 492
Location: Strasburg, PA
Testing: one, two, three.

Bold, italics, underline, SMALL.

Hmm ... not bad.

_________________
Steve


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Opening the throttle.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:03 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 42
Location: Columbia Missouri
I've cracked the throttle, steam slowly wends its way through the superheater units and into the steam chest, I hear the cocks hissing, and if all is well, away we shall go.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: The horse moves.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:05 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 42
Location: Columbia Missouri
Well the interchange seems to be in working order. Now if only replacing flues were so easy.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Testing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:01 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:53 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Lancaster PA
Seems to work


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: I'm In
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:49 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 188
OK, that worked, how to post photos?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: photos
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:40 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:34 pm
Posts: 670
Location: Union, IL
Does this work?

<large image removed by moderator becuase the test worked, and the image was really, really wide>

When entering my profile I tried enabling HTML but I it didn't appear to work... next to the text entry box, under "Options," it still says HTML is off. But there's info on BBCode at http://www.rypn.org/forum/faq.php?mode=bbcode#9 so that's what I used in this post.

Frank Hicks


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practice Topic--use this topic to practice posting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:54 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:51 pm
Posts: 2
Location: cny
250 psi on gauge, check the sites, pops lifted, HIBALL RYPN

_________________
STEAM ON


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practice Topic--use this topic to practice posting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:00 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:51 pm
Posts: 2055
Location: Southern California
The inserted photo is wider than my view. So it expaned the horizontal size with a scroll bar. All the other messages warped to fit the new horizontal size --urg!

_________________
Brian Norden


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: photos
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:31 pm
Posts: 68
Frank Hicks wrote:
When entering my profile I tried enabling HTML but I it didn't appear to work... next to the text entry box, under "Options," it still says HTML is off.


HTML is off for the entire forum. All the avialable BBCode tags are in the buttons at the top of the post interface.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: New Interchange Format
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:02 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:41 am
Posts: 214
Location: Stockton, New Jersey
Seems I am older and not really computer literate, I thought I would give it a try as this has been one of my favorite sites. Let's see what happens.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: