It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lead Paint Removal Regulations
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 am 

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:00 pm
Posts: 822
Location: NJ
I don't know Derek. This was one of the jobs that I wasn't involved in. But I'll ask and let you know.

Later!
mr. Ed


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: