It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Baldwin 0-4-4RT Forney arrives at Hoosier Valley RR Muse
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:39 pm 

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Bucks County, PA
Les Beckman wrote:
Hopefully Fred will find a new place to operate it. I certainly enjoyed the time it spent at Hoosier Valley.

Les


There are a TON of railroads that could use a small steam locomotive like that - including a few in Pennsylvania where I'd selfishly love to see it running at. But I digress, wherever it hopefully ends up, I hope it will do well!

_________________
Big Jim Video Productions
Morrisville, PA

http://www.bigjimvideo.com/home.html
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjim4life


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: