It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Or Throw your favorite Met from the train....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:50 pm 

Sorry, a little bitter....

Dave Crosby

bing@epix.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hogwarts Express
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:57 am 

> Boothbay Railway Museum (Boothbay Maine) is
> having a "Harry Potter Day" with a
> Hogwarts Express either this upcoming
> weekend (June 14th) or the following (June
> 21st). I can't remember which weekend.

> When I read it in the newspaper I couldn't
> imagine why they were doing it....but on
> reading these messages I think I understand
> why.

> Unfortunately Boothbay's website doesn't
> have any information on this.

The event in question was the production of the region's local library. They have an active children's program and this was in relation to the release of a new book.

The Boothbay Railway Village produced no publicity, advertizing, press releases or any material related to this event.

We welcome partnering with non-profit community organizations, providing a unique platform for these undertakings.

Regarding the copyright issues.....I have no knowledge of that legal mine field. But nonetheless it is good for all organizations to pay attention to such possible dangers.

macryan@lincoln.midcoast.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: