It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Museum professionals?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:29 am 

Just to prove that I can talk out both sides of my mouth, I have to confess that in October last year I bristled at the access restrictions that have been put in place in the outside display areas at RRM of Pa, and at what felt at the time like the hectoring and condescending manner of the staff member who was enforcing them the day I was there.

Goes to show that things I can understand fully from perspective still don't always go down easy when I'm having fun on my private time and looking at life from the other persective.

eledbetter@rypn.org


  
 
 Post subject: Promontory roundhouse excavation
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:52 am 

Photos taken of an archeological excavation of the roundhouse that once stood at Promontory, Utah.


http://homepage.mac.com/lewitten/railroad/PhotoAlbum18.html
ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: