| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Uintah walking tour https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10648 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Uintah walking tour |
Fall walking tour of this western Colorado narrow gauge line, abandoned in 1939. http://www.ngdiscussion.net/cgi-bin/NGD ... read=46310 |
|
| Author: | robertjohndavis [ Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Uintah walking tour |
Why do I have this vision of two guys, one behind the other, chugging in-and-out of sync as they climb the hills? Who gets to whistle, the one in front or the one in back? OK, yes I am joking becasue I am jealous. I'd love to do this... as long as I get to whistle. Rob |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|