Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Hume - Help for a newbie in new format
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10656
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rypnorg [ Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hume - Help for a newbie in new format

Bob Kutella wrote:
Anyone have some suggestions to increase my comort level on the new superpower version? For instance, do I have to bring up the original post each time, and then scroll down through all the replies.



Anyone having trouble might wish to try the tips I gave in the post called "Read Me Second." It's the first post on the board.

It gives several different ways to skip to the new posts in a topic without starting at the top and scrolling down. They all involve logging in first, and then making use of the small page icons that appear in various places as shortcuts.

If the suggestions don't make sense to anyone, please feel free to contact me offline and I will try to coach you.

Erik Ledbetter
Interchange Moderator

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/