| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Oregon B 17 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10662 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Oregon B 17 |
Interesting website for the B 17 bomber that has been displayed for decades in the Portland area. It sits atop what was once a gas station, now a restaurant, but apparently removal and a full restoration are planned. Always interesting to see how others are coping with projects the size of ours. http://www.thebomber.com/restoration.asp |
|
| Author: | John D [ Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | B 17 |
One thing of interest I saw on this website is something I encountered years ago, when I tried to volunteer to help restore a copy of Amelia Earhart's twin-engine airplane: for certain kinds of work one has to have industry/regulatory certification. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|