Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Greenfield Village Steam Question
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10698
Page 1 of 1

Author:  whodom [ Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Greenfield Village Steam Question

There was a post here within the past couple of months that stated that one of the steam locomotives at Greenfield Village had been fitted with a Lempor exhaust.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could pass any details along on this (photos would be greatly appreciated).

Thanks,

Author:  Steam Fan [ Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Lempor exhaust

Hugh,
The locomotive with the new exhaust in the "Edison" the locomotive famous for inacurately being labeled as a Mason. It is a 4-4-0 that operates at the Village. I do not have any other details but will search for more info.

Author:  whodom [ Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greenfield Village Steam Question

Thanks very much. I would appreciate any details you can provide.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/