| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| buildings https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10707 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Dave [ Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | buildings |
Looking for some information on what sort of buildings from what suppliers are being erected for non interpretive or replicative general maintenence purposes, and ballpark square foot costs for them. This isn't limited to those capable of housing rolling stock, but may include shop and garage space also. Lots of us need to build spaces of various kinds, I think this sort of survey may be of interest. dave |
|
| Author: | Ed Fritz [ Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: buildings |
I haven't built a building but have considered buildings by Steelmaster. They have an advantage that they can be put together by the customer and don't require a construction company to assemble. www.steelmasterusa.com The also have "bargin" buildings at substantial discount from time to time. The buildings cover everything size wise from a simple storage building all the way up to medium sized aircraft hanger size. Since I live in the general area, I see a lot of them around and they hold up well. Ed |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|