| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Sierra RR 1964 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10723 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Sierra RR 1964 |
Some photos taken in 1964 of the Jamestown yard of Sierra RR, including a very derelict 2-8-0 No. 18. http://wx4.org/to/foam/shortlines/sierra/1964.html |
|
| Author: | Ted Miles [ Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra RR |
Bob, I hope you see this, I am not sure I understand the bells and whistles on this new site yet. Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that the station building at Jamestown burned down for the second time about 1984, about the time i moved here to California. I think it is a shame that the building has not been rebuilt. They have done some good work putting in fire supression and repairs to the wood sills that hold the buildings up. Now about that station? Ted Miles |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|