Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Epoxy Primers enamel topcoats
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10727
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Mark D. [ Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Epoxy Primers, enamel topcoats

Wherever you bought the Sherwin Williams primer should also have available the information you seek. If you just happened on that paint, any good Sherwin Williams dealer will have the information.
Sherwin Williams makes some excellent products, especially those for industrial use. I've used the Sunfire paint a number of times, but I am not sure I'm familiar with the primer you ask about.
In the past I was using, if memory serves, R7K-982 and more recently E2G-983. Both work over any kind of crap and can sit for 24 hours, at least.
See your dealer.
Mark D.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/