It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Epoxy Primers, enamel topcoats
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:30 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:24 pm
Posts: 169
Location: Litchfield, MN.
Wherever you bought the Sherwin Williams primer should also have available the information you seek. If you just happened on that paint, any good Sherwin Williams dealer will have the information.
Sherwin Williams makes some excellent products, especially those for industrial use. I've used the Sunfire paint a number of times, but I am not sure I'm familiar with the primer you ask about.
In the past I was using, if memory serves, R7K-982 and more recently E2G-983. Both work over any kind of crap and can sit for 24 hours, at least.
See your dealer.
Mark D.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: