| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| West Virginia meeting https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10748 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | West Virginia meeting |
Hi Bob I thought I would pass this along to you too. There is going to be a meeting of The Western Virginia Railroad Preservation Society on September 25 2004. The meeting will be at Romney WV where the Potomac Eagle Excursions are run. We are in the process of trying to get group rates for us. We will let everyone know more about the group rates. If we don't get the group rates the price for riding the excursion will be $24 per adult. If you have any children it is $10 pre child ages 6 to 12. Hope to see everyone there. and I will post an update too. Andrew Martin TWVRPS P.S. here is a link to the Potomac Eagle Website. http://www.potomaceagle.info/ |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|