| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Marine Corps Air Station Yuma https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10749 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | atsfm177 [ Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Marine Corps Air Station Yuma |
Since you folks are so smart and I was able to get my questions about MCAS Miramar answered so fast, (Thanks Jim Lundquist) what do you folks know about rail access to MCAS Yuma? Does it still exist? Is it still used? How much track is there? etc. This time, I'm hoping you folks can give me enough information to actually make this drive. :-) FWIW, I'm not a terrorist, this is actually work related. I do track inspections and audits for the Navy, and it is sad to say, but I can usually get more accurate and faster information on military rail systems by asking the railfan community that by making several calls to the base staff. Thanks in advance, Greg |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|