| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| steamtown https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10754 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | alzubal [ Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | steamtown |
Is there anything special going on at steamtown this weekend or is it going to be the same everyday stuf. In the past they have had the shops open and different things going on throught the day. I am thinking about going but I would like to know whats going on. Thank You Al |
|
| Author: | Erik Ledbetter [ Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Yes, there are special events |
Here's a link to a PDF file from Steamtown's Web site that gives the complete line-up of events: http://www.nps.gov/stea/september2004.pdf |
|
| Author: | alzubal [ Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: steamtown |
Erik I must of done someting wrong I couldn't find that information thank you. al |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|