| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Track removal Rigby roundhouse https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10782 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Track removal, Rigby roundhouse |
Found this report on the NERAIL list. Doesn't look good for the Rigby roundhouse (MEC/B&M/Portland Terminal) in Portland, Maine: I stopped for a short time late this afternoon by Rigby yard after dropping off my daughter at UNE in Westbrook. I was surprised to see since my last visit about 2 months ago, that all of the tracks from the turntable into the stalls of the roundhouse have been pulled up with the exception of tracks to one stall. I wonder if the razing of the roundhouse as reported a couple of years ago, is finally imminent. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|