It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nevada Northern Railway No. 93
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:12 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:05 pm
Posts: 26
I thought I might post a few photos of Nevada Northern's No. 93 here on the preservation news board.

For one reason or other, Ive always enjoyed consolidations and at the Nevada Northern there is a peach of a locomotive which fits the type.

Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Nevada Northern Railway No. 93
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:05 pm
Posts: 26
During 1998 I spent 3 days at East Ely, NV and had the run of the place. What fun it was, hopefully in the future I can get to one of the photographers specials that they hold in the winter.

Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Nevada Northern Railway No. 93
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:37 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:05 pm
Posts: 26
For a person that likes to poke around, like I do, its a neat place. No velvet ropes to stand behind. Now before I started to poke around, I did check in with the office. After a brief safety mention was given, the OK for a walk about tour was granted.

Image


Last edited by FGS on Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Nevada Northern Railway No. 93
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:40 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:05 pm
Posts: 26
This place is well worth a visit.

Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: