| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Nevada Northern Railway No. 93 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10787 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | FGS [ Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Nevada Northern Railway No. 93 |
I thought I might post a few photos of Nevada Northern's No. 93 here on the preservation news board. For one reason or other, Ive always enjoyed consolidations and at the Nevada Northern there is a peach of a locomotive which fits the type.
|
|
| Author: | FGS [ Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Nevada Northern Railway No. 93 |
During 1998 I spent 3 days at East Ely, NV and had the run of the place. What fun it was, hopefully in the future I can get to one of the photographers specials that they hold in the winter.
|
|
| Author: | FGS [ Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Nevada Northern Railway No. 93 |
For a person that likes to poke around, like I do, its a neat place. No velvet ropes to stand behind. Now before I started to poke around, I did check in with the office. After a brief safety mention was given, the OK for a walk about tour was granted.
|
|
| Author: | FGS [ Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Nevada Northern Railway No. 93 |
This place is well worth a visit.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|