Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Hey TJ Gaffney how about those LS&I #33 Shirts...
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10802
Page 1 of 1

Author:  teqdiver [ Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Hey TJ Gaffney, how about those LS&I #33 Shirts...

TJ, I never got that shirt we talked about. I think there might be some interest in some of the other volunteers getting more shirts too. Please contact me at teqdiver@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Ryan Parkevich

Author:  pm-man [ Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Ohio Central 33 Shirts

Ryan and others --

I paid for yours and some 9 others that were requested by members out of my own pocket, and they were done by the same company in Dennison that did the first batch. They were to contact Jason Johnson when they were done, so my guess is you might want to talk to him to see if they have contacted him yet. Remember -- he lives nearby --- I LIVE IN MICHIGAN (dang-nab-it)!

TJ Gaffney

Author:  teqdiver [ Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hey TJ Gaffney, how about those LS&I #33 Shirts...

TJ,
Thanks for doing that for us. I really appreciate it. I wll be back out at the OHCR tomorrow for the excursion this weekend. I will ask Jason about it then. Thanks again. I will miss having you around to keep us organized. Hope to see you soon.
Ryan

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/