| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Everybody still OK? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10809 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | scrmcurator [ Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Everybody still OK? |
Just wondering how everyone else in the South is faring after the hurricane. A couple tornadoes touched down near SCRM's railroad yesterday (Tue), but as near as I could determine we didn't get any real damage. Of course, it'll take a trip over the line to find out for sure. |
|
| Author: | Bob Kutella [ Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Everybody still OK? |
Well, I hope the preservation community fared OK. I suspect that water might be the real villain. If I remember a museum in Bloomsburg PA was ruined and never recovered after flooding from a hurricane that came north and inland. Ed Blossom worked there and I think a lot of the funding came courtesy of a local owner of a carpet mill. Was that storm "Agnes"? Bob Kutella |
|
| Author: | doowoppie [ Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | OK here in VA |
Hi We are ok here in the western part of Virginia. got lots of rain to be sure. Andrew |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|