| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| . https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10875 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kelly Anderson [ Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | . |
. |
|
| Author: | Stephen Hussar [ Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Hanford Mills Museum |
Kelly, that's some neat stuff, thanks. I don't know what I expected! I remember reading your post about this before (on the old interchange format), were there existing patterns for the boiler front, or did you have to create them? Thanks! |
|
| Author: | Kelly Anderson [ Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | . |
. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|