| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| New On Track E-zine https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10895 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | New On Track E-zine |
New edition of Ed Kelly's On Track. Features on Pacific Locomotive Association, Ghost Town & Calico (Knotts Berry Farm), plus minature trains at Colorado's Tiny Town and the onetime dairy farm operation in New Jersey called the Centerville & South Western: http://www.bjwrr.com/ontrack/articles.htm And check out the Briefs page, which has some steam news you might not see elsewhere: http://www.bjwrr.com/ontrack/briefs.htm |
|
| Author: | ontracked [ Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New On Track E-zine |
Bob- Thanks for the plug and getting the new URL correct on the link! This is the first true "webzine" which is more of a complete publication online; rather than a single article. So far I've gotten good feedback; if it works out alright, I'll try and get them done seasonally; four per year. Any article ideas...please send to me directly (ed.kelley@discoverlivesteam.com). I check e-mail about twice daily. I'm also going to be switching e-mail addresses...eventually. I may not reply; I'm pretty swamped as it is and I try my best to answer all e-mails as possible. Your suggestsions would be greatly appreciated! In December I plan to run a Winter Webzine so I hope. The articles I have on the drawing board would have Colorado NG stuff, particularly Central City and the Georgetown Loop. As the situation unfolds, there will be more to write about. I also would like to do some more 'stuff' on California. The Redwood Valley and SF Zoo will make up the small gauge section as Tiny Town and C&S did for the last issue. The Fall webzine has been laid out for over a month now, and as you can see I like to get things done early. Thanks and Keep Steaming, Ed Kelley ON TRACK with Ed Kelley @ BJWRR.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|