| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Thomas the Tank Engine back on TV in the US https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10938 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Boyd Owens [ Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Thomas the Tank Engine back on TV in the US |
As I type this my kids are watching the new (2004) Thomas on PBS. Will Thomas being back on the air give a boost to some of the DOWT events that I've heard have been a bit slow lately? Hopefully it will. |
|
| Author: | doowoppie [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | DOWT |
Hi The Day out with Thomas at Spencer NC is always a big event.. I think part of what it takes is long range planning and getting the word out by Advertising. The more people that get the info the more people who will be there. If the kids like trains and watch Thomas on TV that is a big help too. Being a parent myself I know that the media has a virtually captive audience in our kids. Andrew Martin |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|