Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

I have been remiss...
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10956
Page 1 of 1

Author:  sc 'doc' lewis [ Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  I have been remiss...

At the end of August the wife and I made a mad dash (2 1/2 days) from SLC to Rochester, NY to take our middle child (at 25 years of age) to school for her graduate studies at RIT. Being just 3 hours north of Strasburg, having come all that way, I wasn't about to pass up the chance and so we spent the Friday leading into Labor Day there. Thanks to all that made it a class experience. Any chance of getting that fresh-squeezed lemonade recipe?

Took just a 'little' more time getting back home, and with an invite from one of the contractors on UP844, stopped at Cheyenne to see/help on the hydrostatic Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. A heartfelt thanks to the crew there.

sc 'doc' lewis

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/