It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking for a contact
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:49 pm 

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Well, I figure the easiest way to find someone is to just post to this forum. RYPN seems to get results on anything else that's posted, so, here goes. I'm heading down to Knoxville TN. in October (I land on the 8th.) I have 2 days of railfanning, which must include the Three Rivers Rambler, and Tennessee Valley Railway Museum in Chattanooga. Both to be done on saturday and sunday, as my days are tied up with FRA training, leaving evenings open only. I'm looking for any contacts in either organisations that i can contact ahead of time. Any help would be most appreciated.

Ken Jones Jr.
President - Niagara Falls Railway Museum
http://www.nfrm.ca
Trillium Railway Co. Ltd
Engineer/Track Supervisor
http://www.trilliumrailway.com


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: