| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Looking for a contact https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10984 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ken Jones [ Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Looking for a contact |
Well, I figure the easiest way to find someone is to just post to this forum. RYPN seems to get results on anything else that's posted, so, here goes. I'm heading down to Knoxville TN. in October (I land on the 8th.) I have 2 days of railfanning, which must include the Three Rivers Rambler, and Tennessee Valley Railway Museum in Chattanooga. Both to be done on saturday and sunday, as my days are tied up with FRA training, leaving evenings open only. I'm looking for any contacts in either organisations that i can contact ahead of time. Any help would be most appreciated. Ken Jones Jr. President - Niagara Falls Railway Museum http://www.nfrm.ca Trillium Railway Co. Ltd Engineer/Track Supervisor http://www.trilliumrailway.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|