| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Check out my Steam Locomotive Cab Ride Video https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10996 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Brian894x4 [ Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Check out my Steam Locomotive Cab Ride Video |
I thought some of you might be interested in this little video I made up of our ride on the Chehalis-Centralia # 15, Baldwin 2-8-2. It part of a video I'm making for a personal DVD, so it wasn't opitimized for the internet. But I got the file down to 35 Megs which should be managable enough for anyone with a fast connection. It's about 10 minutes long and gives you a view from the cab while operating a steam loco from lighting the firebox, including a little mishap, to setting off. http://www.brian894x4.com/ChehalisCentraliaMovie.wmv ~35 Mb , ~10 minutes long. |
|
| Author: | Scott [ Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Thanks! |
Brian: Thanks so much for this video. For those of us who have never experienced a cab ride, this was very informative and brings so much to life. I am only about 30 minutes from the Chehalis location, and will return again. By the way, will you divulge the source of the background music? It is wonderful. Scott |
|
| Author: | Brian894x4 [ Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Check out my Steam Locomotive Cab Ride Video |
Thanks much! The background music is from my wife's CD, Celtic Dance, CD titled: Casadh An tSugain, produced by Avalon Music in Toronto, Canada. The first song is, "The Rolling Hills Of Bellevue." The second song is: "Casadh An tSugain". Hope that helps. I also have a page on the Chehalis-Centralia with some pictures that are clearer than that video: http://www.brian894x4.com/ChehalisCentraliaRR.html |
|
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Very nice! |
Thanks for sharing it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|