Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11255
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Brendan G. [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.

Just wondering who from this board is planning to be at the convention next week. The seminars scheduled should be interesting. On Saturday the Midland Railway will provide a ride for convention attendees from Baldwin to Ottawa and return. And I hear a certain corporate steam leader will be giving the keynote address at the banquet Saturday evening.

I am planning to help at the convention, but am not sure exactly what I will be doing yet. I would enjoy meeting some of the other posters from this board.

Brendan G.
Midland Railway

Author:  Jim Lundquist [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.

Pacific Southwest Railway Museum will be there - Ken Helm is representing us.

Jim Lundquist

Author:  gmray [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.

TVRM will be there in the form of myself and Al Phillips.

Too bad you couldn't make it Jim!

Author:  Martyhuck [ Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.

My wife, Karen, and I will be there. We're taking Amtrak out, and are looking forward to the trip. We'll get on in Ann Arbor, go to Chicago, and take the Southwest Chief on the way out. We're taking the Ann Rutledge on the way home. Spend the night in Chicago, then back to Ann Arbor.

Author:  jimwrinn [ Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.

See y'all there!

Jim

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/